After you have installed the Shopify app and created your emarketing account, you must connect Google Ads and Google Merchant Center to emarketing. Connecting Google Ads / Merchant Center will complete the signup process and you will be ready to advertise on Google Shopping!
Connect Google Ads & Google Merchant Center
- In your emarketing account, search for the Google Ads tile and click Link Account:
- Click Sign in with Google:
- Choose from the list of Google accounts presented. If the desired account is not shown, click Choose other account:
NOTE: Make sure, the Google account you choose for the sign in is Administrator for Google Ads and Merchant Center! Otherwise you will not be able to connect Google Ads / Merchant Center.
- Log in to the Google account you have selected by entering your login credentials.
- Grant access to your Google Ads and Merchant Center accounts by clicking Allow:
- Confirm that you want to connect the Google Ads account shown by clicking Continue:
NOTE: If the Google account you are using for the authorization is Administrator for multiple Google Ads accounts, all those Google Ads accounts will be shown here. Choose the one you want to connect from the list.
- Choose the Google Merchant Center you want to connect and click Continue:
NOTE: If the Google account you are using for the authorization is Administrator for multiple Google Merchant Center accounts, all those Merchant Center accounts will be shown here. Choose the one you want to connect from the list.
- Click Continue to finish the setup process:
Congratulations! You successfully connected your Google Ads and Merchant Center to emarketing.
Your emarketing account is ready for action, you can now import all products from Shopify and create campaigns.
Click here to learn how to import your products.