It is crucial to follow a specific remarketing strategy. One of the simplest remarketing strategies would be to take all site visitors into account.
Additionally, you could categorize different website user groups.
- Users who only viewed your landing page.
- Users who abandoned their shopping cart.
- Previous customers who made a purchase.
Remarketing lists can be created, tailored for these specific user groups. It can be precisely selected, how long users should remain in their respective lists. Subsequently, we adapt your remarketing strategy according to the different user groups.
- Top products are displayed to users who had previously simply viewed your landing page without taking further action.
- Products of their previous shopping cart are displayed to users again who had originally abandoned their shopping cart.
- Ads in connection with items that had previously been bought are displayed to previous customers.
That way easymarketing optimizes your remarketing strategy. An intriguing introduction is Google's dynamic remarketing, which has become the standard way of how remarketing ads work. Product specific dynamic remarketing ads are displayed using product data from the product feed of Google Merchant Center.
If dynamic remarketing ads are placed correctly, your conversion rate might rise, leading to increased product sales. The potential customer is presented with ads containing specific information of products he had previously viewed.