By connecting your Amazon Seller Central account to emarketing, you can enable additional features of your emarketing account. With a connected Seller Central account you can compare statistics from your Amazon Ad campaigns to Google Shopping and Facebook Ads campaigns.
Furthermore, the connection allows you to setup Amazon Ad campaigns through your emarketing account. Campaigns on one platform can use data from other platforms. You might set a Smart Filter for your Google Shopping campaigns which includes only products for advertisement on Google Shopping that already converted on Amazon.
Authorizing access to your Seller Central account
- Log into your Amazon Seller Central Account.
- Navigate to ”Settings -> User Permissions“:
- Scroll down to ”Amazon MWS Developer Permissions“ and click ”Authorise a Developer“.
- As “Developer's Name“ enter emarketing
- As “Developer ID“ enter 4058-2182-2652
- Click “Next“:
- Activate both checkboxes and click ”Next“:
- Amazon will present your Seller ID and MWS Authorisation Token. Both are required for granting emarketing access to your Amazon Seller Central account:
- Write down your Seller ID and MWS Authorisation Token.
Establishing the connection in your emarketing account
- Log into your emarketing account.
- Open the “Integrations“ page:
- Click "Activate" next to "amazon advertising":
- Insert your Seller ID and MWS Authorisation Token.
- Select the countries from the drop-down list that you want to use for fetching data and placing ads (you must sell on the marketplaces you select).
- Click "Finish Setup":